- Thursday: Celebrating 40 years NEW with FREE Admission Thursday!
- Friday – Sunday: $12 adult single ticket ($8 online pre-sale – info below)
- Friday Lunchtime Discount: Noon to 3pm for $6
- 4-Day Festival Pass: $30 ($25 online pre-sale – info below)
- Children 12 and under: FREE
- Seniors (65+)/Military: $6 (can only be purchased at Festival Box Office)
- 4-Day Festival Pass ONLINE: Come everyday for just $25! Purchase online through June 17 to receive in the mail. 4-Day Festival Passes may also be purchased at the on-site Festival box office Thursday, June 23 only for $30.
- Bike Valet Special: Receive $2 off regular adult admission when you ride your bike and park at the Blue Sky Bike Lot (located on 400 South between State Street and 200 East, midblock)
- Y’all Come Back Pass: Pick up a Y’all Come Back Pass at box office when you purchase a ticket to receive a 2-for-1 admission on your return visit to the Festival. Come all weekend!
- This event has passed.
Utah Arts Festival
June 23, 2016 @ 12:00 PM - June 27, 2016 @ 11:00 PM$12
Get your fill of visual, performing, literary, culinary art, plus street performers, film, hands-on workshops, fine art exhibits, art merged with technology, urban art and plenty more.
Weather Report: Summer weather with temps ranging from 90 – 100 degrees. Drink plenty of water!
Admission Ticket Prices